What are you looking for?
- Place Jean Baptise Clément by Maurice Utrillo
- Le Port de Portofino by Moïse Kisling
Ashmolean Museum | Pissarro: Father of Impressionism
Major museum shows of Impressionist art are always a treat for the public, so we are excited to share with you that The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, is holding a Camille Pissarro exhibition from 18th of February until 12th of June. Travelling from the Kunstmuseum in Basel, the exhibition will give viewers in the UK an exciting opportunity to witness a selection of art spanning the entirety of Pissarro’s illustrious career. With both international loans and pieces from the Ashmolean’s collections, it promises to be a rich and stimulating display.
- Christo: Works from the Gallery Collection
Camille Pissarro: Works from the Gallery Collection
Our exhibition 'Camille Pissarro: Works from the Gallery Collection' consists of some of Pissarro's most iconic subjects. Acting as a mini-retrospective, this exhibition includes artworks from across his career, highlighting his ability to master a wide range of mediums such as oil paintings, gouaches and watercolours, to name only a few.
- El Brindis by Fernando Botero
- BRAFA in the Galleries 2021
- Madame Van Der Velde by Kees Van Dongen
- Augustin Vidor discusses an important work by Auguste Herbin
- David Stern describes our BRAFA 2019 centrepiece, a large-scale oil painting entitled 'Le Balcon' by Paul Delvaux executed in the 1940s.
- Works by Yayoi Kusama at Stern Pissarro Gallery
- Video of our BRAFA 2018 Stand, an Important Art Fair in Brussels
- Marc Chagall: Master of Colour exhibition, June / July 2016
- Lélia Pissarro and David Stern discuss the gallery's decision to adopt the new domain name .ART
Impressions of Gardens and Flowers exhibition, Spring 2016
Listen to David Stern and Curator Alice Benieri remarks on several highlights of the exhibition.
- Henri Matisse, Femme Assise dans un Intérieur, 1928
- Camille Pissarro, Femme Assise, c. 1882
- Richard Serra, Round, 2001
- Pissarro - Hirst: Works on Paper
- Georges Manzana Pissarro: Arabian Nights